Saturday, March 12, 2011

Celebrating our travel date!!

This past Christmas we were given a gift card to Ruth's Chris.  I had never been there before and I am not big into fancy expensive places. Just give me some Pizza Hut and I am fine! I was very excited about getting the gift card though because it is not some place I would go everyday and I don't think we would have gone there otherwise and spent so much on one meal. So we decided to save the card for a special occasion which happened to be when we got a travel date to fly to Ukraine. These past two weeks have been very crazy and we were not sure if we would be able to go. But this past Tuesday night,  Ken had a night off from his Marriage and Family class. Dr. Scott told all of the students to use the time that would have been spent in class, to spend time with their spouse. Hum...how convenient!! So this past Tuesday we were able to go to Ruth's Chris and enjoy a special meal and our last without our kiddo(s).  We had so much fun and the food was wonderful! I might have to reconsider choosing Pizza Hut over fancy food now!


You know this is your first "expensive" restaurant experience when you post a picture of your doggie bag. 

No comments :

Post a Comment