Friday, April 16, 2010

Spring in in the air!

Well life has been crazy over the past month or so. Spring is in the air and people want to visit!! I guess they don't like our winters, being from Alabama and all. In the past two months, my brother-in-law, sister-in-law, and my sweet niece and nephew came to visit for a week, Ken and I went home for Easter, and my mom came up for a week!!! Whew! We had so much fun!! Here are some pictures of what we have been up to for the past few months.

Greg, Karen, Annabelle, and Greyson
came to visit from Mobile!
(3/21-3/25)

I love this little guy!!

Eating at Lynn's Paradise Cafe in Louisville with
Karen, Greg, Greyson, Annabelle and Ken.


Trying to take a self-portrait with my favorite niece.


Greg's meal was on 'Throwdown' with Bobby Flay
...It was more of a letdown...


Easter with the Fam!!
(4/2-4-4)

McVay Family picture from left:
Matthew, Emily, Mary, Me, Ken, Mom and Dad.

Matthew and Emily got engaged this weekend!!

Lovett family picture. Well
Minus Greg, Karen, Annabelle, and Greyson


Future Sister in the middle!!!

Mom Comes to Town!
(4/6-4/15)

I love my mom!!


So apparently Lynn's is the place we go when people come to visit...
Mom and her very good friend Jo.


So... my work(composed mostly of volunteers) had a Derby fashion show/luncheon as a fundraiser and I got drafted as a 'model' due to lack of interest from the volunteers. 'Luckily' mom and Laura were in town and got to see this momentous occasion. Mom was so proud...
Mom, Me, and Laura.


Until next time...
Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment