Friday, April 23, 2010

Pre-Mini Pasta Night!!

Tonight was an amazing time of getting together and hanging out with all of the runners and supporters for the half-marathon!!! The night before you run a half or full marathon, pasta is a MUST HAVE. It is energy for your body and soul...or so I've heard! ;) Lets see...about fifteen to twenty people showed up at our little apartment to eat some grub and boy was it good! We had two types of pasta (Plain spaghetti and chicken tortellini bake...my all time fav!), bread, salad, dessert, some yummy southern sweet tea, and for those trying to remain on the healthy side we had water. I'm not really sure why I just listed out our whole menu but there you go. Now you can feel as if you were there in the moment...or maybe not. ; ) After dinner the Lovettorleaveit fan club decorated some pretty inspiring posters for the runners to be encouraged by as they ran. They turned out super cute!! I will try and post pictures as soon as I can get them. My camera died so I was unable to take any.

We are SUPER thankful for all those that are running and are in the fan club!! God is SOO good! The event would have been VERY hard to get through without them!

God is so good!
Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment